Are you looking for your model agency?
How to find a model agency?
1. Make sure you want to start a model career, research the business carefully!
2. Make sure you have the correct measurements for a model career. If not get into shape! Please note: Height is also important.
3. Get some good model career pictures of yourself!
4. Send a few of the best pictures to people that are in the business and have proper offices. Preferably someone that has been recommended to you and knows the business for some years!
5. Get all the information you can about which agencies you want to join. Make a selection of the best ones to contact!
6. Send your pictures to the agencies!
7. You may want to get a personel agent known as a “mother agent” in the model business if you dont know who to contact!
8. Arrange with your agent to start your model career!!
9. Make sure all your travelling documents are up to date and ready (ie passports)!
10. Start you model career: Work or go on your first trip if you are not in a major modeling city!
A community you can trust
Thousands of castings by approved professionals
Direct bookings with model payment guaranteed
Royalty Free Models
The only site in the world with royalty free models
I think ModelManagement.com is a really good, correction, the best modelling platform for freelance models-you can apply to some great castings! Also you can get a lot of information about agencies, etc. It’s a great place to be seen, as you get a lot of international castings as well.
ModelManagement.com is a must have tool to get known, make contacts and get worldwide exposure. Thanks to their online castings I’ve worked on various shoots for great campaigns! Definitely the best platform to find your place in the fashion world